2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 15 - Peace Orders
- Section 3-1501 - Definitions.
- Section 3-1502 - Exclusivity; applicability of subtitle.
- Section 3-1503 - Petition seeking relief.
- Section 3-1503.1 - Petition seeking relief - Filing with commissioner; peace orders; penalties.
- Section 3-1504 - Temporary peace orders.
- Section 3-1505 - Respondent's opportunity to be heard; peace order hearing; forms of relief.
- Section 3-1506 - Modification; rescission; appeals.
- Section 3-1507 - Statement concerning violations.
- Section 3-1508 - Penalties.
- Section 3-1509 - Rules and forms.
- Section 3-1510 - Shielding of records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.