2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 14 - Maryland Uniform Contribution Among Joint Tort-Feasors Act
- Section 3-1401 - Definitions.
- Section 3-1402 - Right of contribution.
- Section 3-1403 - Judgment against one tort-feasor.
- Section 3-1404 - Effect of release on injured person's claim.
- Section 3-1405 - Effect of release on right of contribution.
- Section 3-1406 - Indemnity.
- Section 3-1407 - Uniformity of interpretation.
- Section 3-1408 - Short title.
- Section 3-1409 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.