2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 11 - Reimbursement for Costs of Emergency Response, Containment, Cleanup, and Abatement /Volunteer Fire Companies, Rescue Squads, or Ambulance Companies
- Section 3-1101 - Definitions.
- Section 3-1102 - Responsibility of motor carrier.
- Section 3-1102.1 - Responsibility of person at fault.
- Section 3-1103 - Negotiations and actions for reimbursement.
- Section 3-1104 - Purchase of personal protective equipment or chemicals.
- Section 3-1105 - Liability or immunity of volunteer fire company or rescue squad or personnel.
- Section 3-1106 - Farm vehicles.
- Section 3-1107 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 3-1108 - Volunteer fire company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.