2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 3 - COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION - JURISDICTION/SPECIAL CAUSES OF ACTION
Subtitle 1 - Absent Persons
- Section 3-101 - Definitions.
- Section 3-102 - Presumption of death.
- Section 3-103 - Certain insurance policy provisions invalid and unenforceable.
- Section 3-104 - Protection of property of absentee.
- Section 3-105 - Search for absentee.
- Section 3-106 - Termination of guardianship proceedings.
- Section 3-107 - [Repealed].
- Section 3-108 - Reappearance of absentee.
- Section 3-109 - Insurance on life of absentee not found to be dead.
- Section 3-110 - Distribution of property of absentee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.