2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 13 - COURT SUPPORTING AGENCIES
Subtitle 6 - Circuit Court Real Property Records Improvement Fund
Section 13-602 - Fund established.
§ 13-602. Fund established.
(a) In general.-
(1) There is a Circuit Court Real Property Records Improvement Fund.
(2) There is an oversight committee composed of one representative from each of the following:
(i) The Administrative Office of the Courts;
(ii) The Maryland State Archives;
(iii) The Circuit Court Clerks' Association;
(iv) The Maryland Land Title Association; and
(v) The Maryland State Bar Association.
(3) The Fund shall be managed and supervised by the State Court Administrator, with advice from the oversight committee.
(4) The State Treasurer shall hold, and the State Comptroller shall account for, the Fund.
(1) The Fund shall be invested and reinvested in the same manner as other State funds.
(2) Investment earnings of the Fund shall be paid into the Fund.
[1991, ch. 327; 1995, ch. 566; 1996, ch. 10, § 1; 2000, ch. 244; 2007 Sp. Sess., ch. 2, § 7.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.