There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 10 - EVIDENCE
Subtitle 4 - Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance
- Section 10-401 - Definitions.
- Section 10-402 - Interception of communications generally; divulging contents of communications; violations of subtitle.
- Section 10-403 - Manufacture, possession, or sale of intercepting device.
- Section 10-404 - Forfeiture of device.
- Section 10-405 - Admissibility of evidence.
- Section 10-406 - Attorney General, State Prosecutor or State's Attorney may apply for order authorizing interception.
- Section 10-407 - Lawful disclosure or use of contents of communication.
- Section 10-408 - Ex parte order authorizing interception.
- Section 10-409 - Reports to Administrative Office of the Courts and to General Assembly.
- Section 10-410 - Civil liability; defense to civil or criminal action.
- Section 10-411 - Registration of intercepting devices; serial number.
- Section 10-412 - Breaking and entering, etc., to place or remove equipment.
- Section 10-413 - Hostage and barricade situations.
- Section 10-414 - Obstruction, impediment or prevention of interception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.