2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - STATE AND LOCAL CORRECTIONAL SYSTEM - GENERALLY
Subtitle 4 - Interstate Agreement on Detainers and Related Matters
- Section 8-401 - Subtitle definitions.
- Section 8-402 - Agreement - Preamble.
- Section 8-403 - Agreement - Findings of party states; purpose of Agreement.
- Section 8-404 - Agreement - Definitions.
- Section 8-405 - Agreement - Request for final disposition of untried indictment, information, or complaint.
- Section 8-406 - Agreement - Request for temporary custody.
- Section 8-407 - Agreement - Temporary custody for prosecution.
- Section 8-408 - Agreement - Tolling of time periods when prisoner unable to stand trial; mentally ill individuals.
- Section 8-409 - Agreement - Designation of officer to promulgate rules and provide information.
- Section 8-410 - Agreement - Effective date of Agreement; withdrawal from Agreement.
- Section 8-411 - Agreement - Construction of Agreement; severability of provisions.
- Section 8-412 - Enforcement of Agreement.
- Section 8-413 - Punishment for escape from temporary custody.
- Section 8-414 - Transfer of inmate.
- Section 8-415 - Duties of the Attorney General.
- Section 8-416 - Actual receipt of notice required.
- Section 8-417 - Determination of credit for time served.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.