2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 4A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Subtitle 9 - Dissolution, Forfeiture, and Reinstatement
- Section 901 - Dissolution.
- Section 902 - Causes of dissolution; continuation.
- Section 903 - Judicial dissolution.
- Section 904 - Winding up.
- Section 905 - Effect of dissolution on authority of members.
- Section 906 - Distribution of assets.
- Section 907 - Articles of dissolution; articles of continuation.
- Section 908 - Time termination effective.
- Section 909 - Contents of articles of cancellation.
- Section 910 - Filing articles of cancellation with Department.
- Section 911 - Failure to pay taxes or required contributions; proclamation.
- Section 912 - Notice of proclamation; reinstatement upon payment.
- Section 913 - Corrective proclamation.
- Section 914 - Effect on other laws.
- Section 915 - Articles of reinstatement - Filing.
- Section 916 - Articles of reinstatement - Contents.
- Section 917 - Articles of reinstatement - Conditions of acceptance.
- Section 918 - Articles of reinstatement - Acceptance as evidence of compliance.
- Section 919 - Penalties for transacting business.
- Section 920 - No bar to valid acts or defense of suit.
- Section 922 - [Transferred].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.