2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 4A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Subtitle 7 - Merger
- Section 701 - Merger in general.
- Section 702 - Approval of merger.
- Section 703 - Execution and filing of articles of merger.
- Section 704 - Abandonment.
- Section 705 - Rights of objector.
- Section 706 - Certificates of merger.
- Section 707 - Property certificate.
- Section 708 - Effective date of merger.
- Section 709 - Effects of consummation.
- Section 710 - Service of process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.