2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 4A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Subtitle 6 - Membership
- Section 601 - Admission of members.
- Section 602 - Interest in limited liability company.
- Section 603 - Assignment of interest.
- Section 604 - Right of assignee to become a member.
- Section 605 - Withdrawal of member.
- Section 606 - Cessation of membership.
- Section 606 - 1. Interest of member after cessation.
- Section 607 - Rights of creditor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.