2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 4A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Subtitle 2 - Formation and Powers
- Section 201 - Purpose.
- Section 202 - Formation.
- Section 203 - Powers.
- Section 203 - 1. Authority of regulatory bodies which license professionals not restricted.
- Section 204 - Articles of organization.
- Section 205 - Certificate of correction.
- Section 206 - Execution of articles and certificates.
- Section 207 - Filing with the Department.
- Section 208 - Name.
- Section 209 - Reservation of name; transfer of reserved name.
- Section 210 - Principal office and resident agent.
- Section 211 - Conversion of partnership to limited liability company.
- Section 212 - Conversion of individual proprietorship to limited liability company.
- Section 213 - Effect of converting partnership to limited liability company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.