2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 4A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Subtitle 10 - Foreign Limited Liability Companies
- Section 1001 - Governing law.
- Section 1002 - Registration.
- Section 1003 - Issuance of registration.
- Section 1004 - Registration of name.
- Section 1005 - Changes and amendments to registration.
- Section 1006 - Cancellation of registration.
- Section 1007 - Doing business without registration.
- Section 1008 - Action by Attorney General.
- Section 1009 - Doing business.
- Section 1010 - Assent to State laws.
- Section 1011 - Compliance with title is not consent to suit.
- Section 1012 - Law governing merger - Foreign limited liability company.
- Section 1013 - Forfeiture of right to do business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.