2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 10 - LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT
Subtitle 2 - Formation, Forfeiture, and Reinstatement
- Section 10-201 - Certificate of limited partnership.
- Section 10-202 - Amendment to certificate.
- Section 10-202.1 - Certificate of correction.
- Section 10-203 - Cancellation of certificate.
- Section 10-204 - Execution of certificates.
- Section 10-205 - Amendment or cancellation by judicial act.
- Section 10-206 - Filing with the Department.
- Section 10-207 - Liability for false statement in certificate.
- Section 10-208 - Mergers.
- Section 10-209 - Failure to pay taxes or required contributions; proclamation.
- Section 10-210 - Notice of proclamation; reinstatement upon payment.
- Section 10-211 - Corrective proclamation.
- Section 10-212 - Effect on other laws.
- Section 10-213 - Articles of reinstatement - Filing.
- Section 10-214 - Articles of reinstatement - Contents.
- Section 10-215 - Articles of reinstatement - Conditions of acceptance.
- Section 10-216 - Articles of reinstatement - Acceptance as evidence of compliance.
- Section 10-217 - Penalties for transacting business.
- Section 10-218 - No bar to valid acts or defense of suit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.