2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - INVESTMENT SECURITIES
Subtitle 4 - Registration
- Section 8-401 - Duty of issuer to register transfer.
- Section 8-402 - Assurance that indorsements or instruction is effective.
- Section 8-403 - Demand that issuer not register transfer.
- Section 8-404 - Wrongful registration.
- Section 8-405 - Replacement of lost, destroyed, or wrongfully taken security certificate.
- Section 8-406 - Obligation to notify issuer of lost, destroyed, or wrongfully taken security certificate.
- Section 8-407 - Authenticating trustee, transfer agent, and registrar.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.