2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - INVESTMENT SECURITIES
Subtitle 2 - Issue and issuer
- Section 8-201 - Issuer.
- Section 8-202 - Issuer's responsibility and defenses; notice of defect or defense.
- Section 8-203 - Staleness as notice of defects or defense.
- Section 8-204 - Effect of issuer's restrictions on transfer.
- Section 8-205 - Effect of unauthorized signature on security certificate.
- Section 8-206 - Completion or alteration of security certificate.
- Section 8-207 - Rights of issuer with respect to registered owners.
- Section 8-208 - Effect of signature of authenticating trustee, registrar or transfer agent.
- Section 8-209 - Issuer's lien.
- Section 8-210 - Overissue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.