There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 21 - THE MARYLAND UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT
- Section 21-101 - Definitions.
- Section 21-102 - Scope.
- Section 21-103 - Prospective application.
- Section 21-104 - Use of electronic records and electronic signatures; variation by agreement.
- Section 21-105 - Construction and application.
- Section 21-106 - Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures, and electronic contracts.
- Section 21-107 - Provision of information in writing; presentation of records.
- Section 21-108 - Attribution and effect of electronic record and electronic signature.
- Section 21-109 - Effect of change or error.
- Section 21-110 - Notarization and acknowledgment.
- Section 21-111 - Retention of electronic records; originals.
- Section 21-112 - Admissibility in evidence.
- Section 21-113 - Automated transaction.
- Section 21-114 - Time and place of sending and receipt.
- Section 21-115 - Transferable records.
- Section 21-116 - Creation and retention of electronic records and conversion of written records by governmental agencies.
- Section 21-117 - Acceptance and distribution of electronic records by governmental agencies.
- Section 21-118 - Interoperability.
- Section 21-118.1 - Use of electronic postmarks.
- Section 21-119 - Severability clause.
- Section 21-120 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.