2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 15 - DEBT COLLECTION - SPECIAL PROVISIONS
Subtitle 6 - Attachment of Wages
- Section 15-601 - Definitions.
- Section 15-601.1 - Exemption from attachment.
- Section 15-602 - Continuing lien; application and waiver of limitations in § 15-601.1
- Section 15-603 - Duties of employer.
- Section 15-604 - Resignation or dismissal of employee.
- Section 15-605 - Duties of judgment creditor.
- Section 15-606 - Discharge of employee because of attachment prohibited in certain cases.
- Section 15-607 - Wages due from State or political subdivisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.