2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 13 - CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
Subtitle 2 - Division of Consumer Protection; Consumer Council
- Section 13-201 - Division of Consumer Protection established.
- Section 13-202 - Consumer Council established.
- Section 13-203 - Powers and duties of Attorney General generally.
- Section 13-204 - Powers and duties of Division - In general.
- Section 13-205 - Same - Rule-making power.
- Section 13-206 - Legal assistance organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.