There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - CREDIT REGULATIONS
Subtitle 9 - Credit Grantor Revolving Credit Provisions
- Section 12-901 - Definitions.
- Section 12-902 - Authorized extensions of credit.
- Section 12-903 - Interest and finance charges.
- Section 12-904 - Variation in periodic percentage rate.
- Section 12-905 - Additional fees and charges.
- Section 12-906 - Plan authorizing both loans and purchases.
- Section 12-907 - Plan connected with demand deposit account.
- Section 12-908 - Deferral of scheduled payments; deferral charge.
- Section 12-909 - Insurance generally.
- Section 12-909.1 - Insurance binders.
- Section 12-910 - Charges for default or delinquency.
- Section 12-911 - Attorney's fees; court or other collection costs.
- Section 12-912 - Amendment of plan agreement.
- Section 12-913 - Applicability of other laws.
- Section 12-913.1 - Election of applicable laws.
- Section 12-913.2 - Delivery of plan agreement; proof of delivery.
- Section 12-914 - General provisions.
- Section 12-915 - Applicability of certain provisions of Financial Institutions Article; license to be issued by Commissioner of Financial Regulation.
- Section 12-916 - Complaint procedure.
- Section 12-917 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 12-918 - Civil penalties.
- Section 12-918.1 - Civil penalties - Exception.
- Section 12-919 - Limitation of actions.
- Section 12-920 - Limitation on credit grantor's liability.
- Section 12-921 - Repossession.
- Section 12-922 - Definitions; financing agreements.
- Section 12-923 - Agreements governing revolving credit plans.
- Section 12-923.1 - Use of revolving credit plan to acquire interest in or to carry on a business or commercial enterprise.
- Section 12-924 - Release of lien securing extension of credit.
- Section 12-925 - Credit grantor to consider borrower's ability to repay loan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.