2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - CREDIT REGULATIONS
Subtitle 10 - Credit Grantor Closed End Credit Provisions
- Section 12-1001 - Definitions.
- Section 12-1002 - Authorized extensions of credit.
- Section 12-1003 - Interest; balloon payments.
- Section 12-1004 - Variation in periodic percentage rate.
- Section 12-1005 - Additional fees and charges.
- Section 12-1006 - Deferral of scheduled payments; deferral charges; insurance premiums.
- Section 12-1007 - Insurance generally.
- Section 12-1007.1 - Insurance binders.
- Section 12-1008 - Charges for default or delinquency.
- Section 12-1009 - Prepayment.
- Section 12-1010 - Refinancing.
- Section 12-1011 - Attorney's fees; court and other collection costs.
- Section 12-1012 - Permitted transactions and charges.
- Section 12-1013 - Applicability of other laws.
- Section 12-1013.1 - General provisions.
- Section 12-1013.2 - Delivery of agreement, note, or other evidence of loan.
- Section 12-1014 - General provisions.
- Section 12-1015 - Applicability of certain provisions of Financial Institutions Article; license to be issued by Commissioner of Financial Regulation.
- Section 12-1016 - Complaint procedure.
- Section 12-1017 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 12-1018 - Civil penalties.
- Section 12-1018.1 - Civil penalties - Exception.
- Section 12-1019 - Limitation of actions.
- Section 12-1020 - Limitation on credit grantor's liability.
- Section 12-1021 - Repossession.
- Section 12-1022 - Definitions; financing agreements.
- Section 12-1023 - Agreement or other evidence of loan.
- Section 12-1023.1 - Obtaining loan to acquire interest in or to carry on a business or commercial enterprise.
- Section 12-1024 - Requirements upon loan repayment.
- Section 12-1025 - Written statement informing consumer borrower of interest and charges.
- Section 12-1026 - Escrow account; interest; separability of funds.
- Section 12-1027 - Lender's inspection fee.
- Section 12-1028 - Fees.
- Section 12-1029 - Homeowner equity protection [Subject to contingent amendment effective January 1, 2011; amended version follows this section.]
- Section 12-1029 - Homeowner equity protection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.