2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - HOME IMPROVEMENT
Subtitle 3 - Licensing
- Section 8-301 - License required; exceptions.
- Section 8-302 - Examinations.
- Section 8-302.1 - Contractor license - Liability insurance.
- Section 8-302.2 - Contractor license - Qualifications of applicants.
- Section 8-303 - Applications for licenses.
- Section 8-304 - [Repealed].
- Section 8-305 - Approval or denial of license.
- Section 8-306 - Issuance of license.
- Section 8-307 - Scope of license.
- Section 8-308 - Term and renewal of license; notice of cancellation.
- Section 8-308.1 - Inactive status.
- Section 8-309 - Change of information.
- Section 8-310 - Relationship of salespersons and contractors.
- Section 8-311 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Grounds; penalty.
- Section 8-312 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Hearings.
- Section 8-313 - Home improvement hearing board.
- Section 8-314 - Judicial review.
- Section 8-315 - Payment of compensation; effect of loss of license.
- Section 8-316 - Reapplication for license; reinstatement of license.
- Section 8-317 - Construction license not required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.