2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 7 - COLLECTION AGENCIES
Subtitle 3 - Licenses
- Section 7-301 - License required; exceptions.
- Section 7-302 - Applications for licenses; renewals.
- Section 7-302.1 - Board to set fees by regulation.
- Section 7-303 - Approval or denial of application.
- Section 7-304 - Issuance of license.
- Section 7-305 - Scope of license; multiple licenses authorized.
- Section 7-306 - Term of license.
- Section 7-307 - Surrender of license.
- Section 7-308 - Reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Grounds.
- Section 7-309 - Reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Hearings; enforcement of orders.
- Section 7-310 - Judicial review.
- Section 7-311 - Effect of revocation or suspension.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.