2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - SECONDHAND PRECIOUS METAL OBJECT DEALERS AND PAWNBROKERS
Subtitle 2 - Secondhand Precious Metal Object Dealers
- Section 12-201 - License required.
- Section 12-202 - Applications for licenses.
- Section 12-203 - Fees for employees.
- Section 12-204 - Investigation.
- Section 12-205 - Issuance of license.
- Section 12-206 - Scope of license.
- Section 12-207 - Term, renewal, and nontransferability of license; change of place of business.
- Section 12-208 - Display of license.
- Section 12-209 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Grounds; restraining order.
- Section 12-210 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Hearings.
- Section 12-211 - Judicial review.
- Section 12-212 - Information for primary law enforcement units.
- Section 12-213 - Transactions with minors prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.