2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 5 - COSMETOLOGISTS
Subtitle 4 - Registration of Apprentices
- Section 5-401 - Registration required.
- Section 5-402 - Applications for registration.
- Section 5-403 - Registration and issuance of certificate.
- Section 5-404 - Scope of registration.
- Section 5-405 - Term and renewal of registration.
- Section 5-406 - Display of certificates.
- Section 5-407 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, revocations, and penalties; procedure; opportunity to correct violation.
- Section 5-408 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, revocations, and penalties - Hearings.
- Section 5-409 - Reinstatement of suspended or revoked registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.