2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 19 - SECURITY GUARD AGENCIES AND SECURITY GUARD CERTIFICATION
Subtitle 4 - Certification of Security Guards
Section 19-405 - Certification card.
§ 19-405. Certification card.
(a) In general.- The Secretary shall issue to each individual who is certified as a security guard under this subtitle a certification card that identifies the individual as a certified security guard.
(b) Form; suitable size and material; contents.-
(1) Subject to this subsection, the Secretary shall determine the form and content of the certification card.
(2) The certification card shall be of a size and made of materials appropriate for its intended use, as provided under § 19-406 of this subtitle.
(3) The certification card shall contain:
(i) a statement that in substance specifies that the individual is certified by the Secretary as a security guard;
(ii) any information that the Secretary considers appropriate to:
1. identify the individual; or
2. specify the authority of the individual; and
(iii) the date on which the certification expires.
[1996, ch. 602, § 2; 1999, ch. 415.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.