There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 17 - REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Subtitle 3A - Reciprocity
- Section 17-3 - A-01. Definitions.
- Section 17-3 - A-02. Issuance of license in general.
- Section 17-3 - A-03. Obtaining license constitutes sufficient contact for personal jurisdiction.
- Section 17-3 - A-04. Issuance or denial of reciprocal license.
- Section 17-3 - A-05. Affiliation with local broker required.
- Section 17-3 - A-06. Written agreements with authorities of other states not required.
- Section 17-3 - A-07. Issuance of license without agreement with other state.
- Section 17-3 - A-08. Publication of reciprocity information.
- Section 17-3 - A-09. Reciprocal license holder establishing in-State business.
- Section 17-3 - A-10. Rights and responsibilities of holder of license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.