There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 17 - REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Subtitle 3 - Licensing
- Section 17-301 - License required.
- Section 17-302 - Sale of property by owner.
- Section 17-303 - Qualifications of applicants for real estate salesperson license.
- Section 17-304 - Qualifications of applicants for associate real estate broker license.
- Section 17-305 - Qualifications of applicants for real estate broker license.
- Section 17-306 - Examinations.
- Section 17-307 - Applications for licenses.
- Section 17-308 - Waiver of requirements.
- Section 17-309 - Granting of licenses; issuance, form, and contents of license certificates and pocket cards.
- Section 17-310 - Scope of licenses.
- Section 17-311 - Transfer of affiliation.
- Section 17-312 - Exchange of license.
- Section 17-313 - Additional licenses and affiliations.
- Section 17-314 - Term and renewal of licenses.
- Section 17-315 - Continuing education.
- Section 17-316 - Inactive status.
- Section 17-317 - Display of license certificates; loss or destruction of certificate or pocket card.
- Section 17-318 - Change of name of licensee or firm.
- Section 17-319 - Death of real estate broker.
- Section 17-320 - Employment of and contractual arrangements with salespersons and associate brokers.
- Section 17-321 - Practice through corporation, limited liability company, or partnership authorized.
- Section 17-322 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, revocations, and penalties - Grounds.
- Section 17-322.1 - Failure to disclose certain facts - Disease, death, felony.
- Section 17-323 - Failure to disclose certain facts - Commencement of proceedings.
- Section 17-324 - Failure to disclose certain facts - Hearings.
- Section 17-325 - Real estate hearing board.
- Section 17-326 - Referral of cases; procedure before hearing board.
- Section 17-327 - Summary revocation of licenses based on actions of other agencies.
- Section 17-328 - Summary suspension of licenses for trust fund violations.
- Section 17-329 - Judicial review.
- Section 17-330 - Notice of revocation or suspension.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.