There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 14 - PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
Subtitle 5 - Prohibited Acts; Penalties
- Section 14-501 - Practicing without license.
- Section 14-502 - Misrepresentation.
- Section 14-503 - Using license of another; impersonating professional engineer.
- Section 14-504 - Endorsement of documents.
- Section 14-505 - Giving false information to Board.
- Section 14-506 - Prohibited activities while license suspended or revoked.
- Section 14-507 - Practicing while not qualified.
- Section 14-508 - Criminal and civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.