2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 13 - PRIVATE DETECTIVES
Subtitle 7 - Prohibited Acts; Penalties
- Section 13-701 - Unauthorized provision of private detective services.
- Section 13-702 - Misrepresentation.
- Section 13-703 - Unauthorized distribution and use of private detective documents or badges.
- Section 13-704 - Unauthorized display, alteration, or destruction of certificates.
- Section 13-705 - False statements to Secretary.
- Section 13-706 - False statements or reports by employees to licensee.
- Section 13-707 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.