2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 13 - PRIVATE DETECTIVES
Subtitle 6 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 13-601 - Agency responsible for acts of employees.
- Section 13-602 - Supervision of offices.
- Section 13-603 - [Repealed].
- Section 13-604 - Commercial general liability insurance.
- Section 13-605 - Service of process on and venue for nonresident licensees.
- Section 13-606 - Restrictions on disclosure of information by private detective agencies and agency employees.
- Section 13-607 - Return of agency equipment.
- Section 13-608 - Loss of certification cards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.