2010 Maryland Code
BUSINESS OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
TITLE 13 - PRIVATE DETECTIVES
Subtitle 3 - Private Detective Agency Licenses
- Section 13-301 - License required; eligibility.
- Section 13-302 - Qualifications of applicants.
- Section 13-303 - Experience.
- Section 13-304 - Application for license.
- Section 13-305 - Restrictions on name and trademark similarities.
- Section 13-306 - Issuance and contents of license.
- Section 13-307 - Scope of license.
- Section 13-308 - Term and renewal of license.
- Section 13-309 - Annual statements.
- Section 13-310 - Office; records.
- Section 13-311 - New offices; change of office addresses; change in membership.
- Section 13-312 - Display, loss, or destruction of license or branch office certificate.
- Section 13-313 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Grounds.
- Section 13-314 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Commencement of proceedings.
- Section 13-315 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Hearing.
- Section 13-316 - Denials, reprimands, suspensions, and revocations - Surrender of certificates; forfeiture of fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.