Maryland Criminal Law Section 3-322
(a)   A person may not:
(1)   take the sexual organ of another or of an animal in the person's mouth;
(2)   place the person's sexual organ in the mouth of another or of an animal; or
(3)   commit another unnatural or perverted sexual practice with another or with an animal.
(b)   A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $1,000 or both.
(c)   A person who violates this section is subject to § 5-106(b) of the Courts Article.
(d)   An indictment for a violation of this section:
(1)   is sufficient if it states that the defendant committed an unnatural and perverted sexual practice with a person or animal as applicable; but
(2)   need not state the particular:
(i)   unnatural or perverted sexual practice with which the defendant is charged; or
(ii)   manner in which the defendant committed the unnatural or perverted sexual practice.