2021 Louisiana Laws
Code of Civil Procedure
Art. 926. Objections raised by dilatory exception; waiver
A. The objections which may be raised through the dilatory exception include but are not limited to the following:
(2) Want of amicable demand.
(3) Unauthorized use of summary proceeding.
(4) Nonconformity of the petition with any of the requirements of Article 891.
(5) Vagueness or ambiguity of the petition.
(6) Lack of procedural capacity.
(7) Improper cumulation of actions, including improper joinder of parties.
B. All objections which may be raised through the dilatory exception are waived unless pleaded therein.
Acts 1995, No. 662, §1.