2018 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 52 - United States
- RS 52:1 - TITLE 52 UNITED STATES
- RS 52:2 - Donations to United States for certain purposes; officers making donations
- RS 52:3 - Retrocession of jurisdiction over certain federally owned lands
- RS 52:4 - Jurisdiction over lands under the administration of the National Parks Service
- RS 52:5 - Jurisdiction over lands under the administration of the United States Department of Justice
- RS 52:51 - UNIFORM FEDERAL LIEN REGISTRATION
- RS 52:52 - Notice and place of filing
- RS 52:53 - Execution of notices and certificates
- RS 52:54 - Duties of filing officer
- RS 52:55 - Construction of Chapter
- RS 52:56 - Short title
- RS 52:57 - Repealed by Acts 1987, No. 348, 2 and Acts 1987, No. 459, 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.