2018 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 27 - Louisiana Gaming Control
RS 27:414 - Hotel and motel facilities; criteria
§414. Hotel and motel facilities; criteria
A licensee owning or leasing a licensed establishment which is a hotel or motel which has more than one lounge or facility and which has a Class A-General retail permit or a Class A-Restaurant permit, as defined in Part II of Chapter 1 or Part II of Chapter 2 of Title 26 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950, to sell alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption on a single licensed premises may make available for play not more than three video draw poker devices at each lounge or separate facility, not to exceed a total of twelve video draw poker devices for the hotel or motel, if all other requirements of this Chapter are met. Each separate lounge or facility shall meet the following criteria:
(1) It must be a physically separate noncontiguous facility.
(2) It must have separate and independent beverage preparation areas.
(3) It must prepare, dispense, and sell alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption.
(4) It must have a person whose primary duty is tending bar on duty while the lounge or facility is open for business and have a permanently affixed wet bar facility including plumbing and sinks.
(5) It must be able to accommodate a minimum of twenty-five patrons.
Acts 2012, No. 161, §2.