2018 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 27 - Louisiana Gaming Control
RS 27:365 - Division; powers and duties
§365. Division; powers and duties
The division shall:
(1) Upon the direction of the board or pursuant to any agreement with the board, investigate any applicant or licensee, make any other investigation or inspection, or take any enforcement action necessary to the thorough and efficient implementation of this Chapter.
(2) Subject to the direction of the board, establish, maintain, and operate the mechanism necessary to conduct remote polling or reading of slot machine operations or for the remote shutdown of those operations.
(3) Inspect, examine, and seize and impound all slot machines or equipment or records related to operating slot machines as directed by the board or as agreed with the board.
(4) Report to the board any violation of law or rule discovered by the division.
(5) Repealed by Acts 2004, No. 336, §2, eff. June 18, 2004.
Acts 1997, No. 721, §1, eff. July 9, 1997; Acts 2001, No. 1222, §1, eff. July 2, 2001; Acts 2004, No. 336, §2, eff. June 18, 2004.