2018 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 15 - Criminal Procedure
RS 15:1423 - Definitions
In this Chapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Commission" means the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Criminal Justice.
(2) "Delinquency prevention programs" means programs designed for the purpose of reducing delinquent acts, including youth and street gang activity, and juvenile arrests. The term includes diversionary or mediation programs and community service work or other treatment available subsequent to the commission of a delinquent act.
(3) "Judicial administrator" means the judicial administrator of the judicial district and in those districts without a judicial administrator a person designated by the chief judge of the district.
(4) "Law Enforcement Planning District" means the eight districts established pursuant to R.S. 15:1209 through 1210.
(5) "Minorities" means members of socially or economically disadvantaged groups, including Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans.
Acts 1993, No. 461, §1.