2018 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 15 - Criminal Procedure
RS 15:1228.3 - Membership
The membership of the policy board shall consist of the following members or the member's designee:
(1) The secretary of the Department of Public Safety and Corrections or his designee.
(2) The deputy secretary for public safety services or his designee.
(3) One member designated by the Louisiana Association of Chiefs of Police.
(4) One member designated by the Louisiana Sheriff's Association.
(5) One member designated by the Louisiana District Attorneys' Association.
(6) One member designated by the Louisiana District Court Judges Association.
(7) One member designated by the Louisiana Association of Clerks of Court.
(8) The chief justice of the Supreme Court of Louisiana or his representative.
(9) The attorney general of Louisiana or his designee.
(10) The executive director of the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Criminal Justice.
(11) A member of the Senate designated by the president of the Senate.
(12) A member of the House of Representatives designated by the speaker of the House of Representatives.
(13) One member designated by the governor.
(14) The deputy secretary of youth services of the Department of Public Safety and Corrections or his designee.
Acts 1999, No. 864, §1; Acts 2004, No. 7, §2, eff. May 5, 2004.