2017 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 13 - Courts and Judicial Procedure
RS 13:2500.4 - Enumeration of fees; copies; retrieval fee
§2500.4. Enumeration of fees; copies; retrieval fee
In addition to any other fees authorized by law, the clerk of the New Orleans Municipal and Traffic Court may demand and receive the following fees:
(1) Copies per page uncertified, one dollar.
(2) Copies per page certified, two dollars.
(3) Computer-generated chronologies uncertified copies, two dollars.
(4) Computer-generated chronologies certified copies, three dollars.
(5) File retrieval fee, twenty dollars.
Acts 2013, No. 199, §1; Acts 2014, No. 845, §1, eff. Jan. 1, 2017.