2011 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 39 — Public finance
RS 39:1706 — Supply of personnel, information, and technical services
§1706. Supply of personnel, information, and technical services
A. Supply of personnel. Any public procurement unit is authorized, in its discretion, upon written request from another public procurement unit or external procurement activity, to provide personnel to the requesting public procurement unit or external procurement activity. The public procurement unit or external procurement activity making the request shall pay the public procurement unit providing the personnel the direct and indirect cost of furnishing the personnel, in accordance with an agreement between the parties.
B. Supply of services. The informational, technical, and other services of any public procurement unit may be made available to any other public procurement unit or external procurement activity provided that the requirements of the public procurement unit tendering the services shall have precedence over the requesting public procurement unit or external procurement activity. The requesting public procurement unit or external procurement activity shall pay for the expenses of the services so provided, in accordance with an agreement between the parties.
C. State information services. Upon request, the chief procurement officer may make available to public procurement units the following services, among others:
(1) Standard forms.
(2) Printed manuals.
(3) Product specifications and standards.
(4) Quality assurance testing services and methods.
(5) Qualified products lists.
(6) Source information.
(7) Common use commodities listings.
(8) Supplier prequalification information.
(9) Supplier performance ratings.
(10) Debarred and suspended bidders lists.
(11) Forms for invitations for bids, requests for proposals, instructions to bidders, general contract provisions, and other contract forms; and
(12) Contracts or published summaries thereof, including price and time of delivery information.
D. State technical services. The state, through the chief procurement officer may provide the following technical services, among others:
(1) Development of products specifications.
(2) Development of quality assurance test methods, including receiving, inspection, and acceptance procedures.
(3) Use of state product testing and inspection facilities; and
(4) Use of state personnel training programs.
E. Fees. The chief procurement officer may enter into contractual arrangements and publish a schedule of fees for the services provided under Subsections C and D of this Section.
Added by Acts 1979, No. 715, §1, eff. July 1, 1980.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.