2011 Louisiana Laws
CC 292 — Excuse by reason of office or function.
SECTION 8--OF THE CAUSES WHICH DISPENSE OR EXCUSE
FROM THE TUTORSHIP
Art. 292. Excuse by reason of office or function.
The following persons are dispensed or excused from the tutorship by the privilege of their offices or functions:
1. The Governor and the Secretary of State;
2. The judges of the different courts of this State and the officers of the same;
3. The Mayor of the city of New Orleans;
4. The Collector of the Customs;
5. The officers and soldiers attached to the regular troops, whether on land or sea service, employed and in actual service in this State, and all the officers who are intrusted in this State with any mission from the Government, as long as they are employed;
6. Preceptors and other persons keeping public schools, as long as they remain in the useful and actual exercise of their profession;
7. Ministers of the gospel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.