2011 Louisiana Laws
Civil Code
CC 2351 — Alienation of registered movables.

LA Civ Code 2351 What's This?

Art. 2351. Alienation of registered movables.

A spouse has the exclusive right to manage, alienate, encumber, or lease movables issued or registered in his name as provided by law.

Acts 1979, No. 709, §1.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.