2006 Louisiana Laws - Title 20 - Homesteads and exemptions
- RS 20 — Title 20.homesteads and exemptions
- RS 20:1 — Declaration of homestead; exemption from seizure and sale; debts excluded from exemption; waiver
- RS 20:31 — School property exempt from seizure
- RS 20:32 — Garnishment of exempt wages by certain lenders prohibited; penalty
- RS 20:33 — Pension, annuity, and gratuity payment by employers
- RS 20:34 — Repealed by acts 1954, no. 181, 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.