2006 Louisiana Laws - RS 28:213 — Pilot program; parishes of orleans and east baton rouge
§213. Pilot program; parishes of Orleans and East Baton Rouge
A. The task force shall develop a plan for and shall implement a pilot program involving one or two mental health treatment facilities in the parishes of Orleans and East Baton Rouge to develop and test the procedures developed pursuant to R.S. 28:212. The plan for the program shall include provisions for:
(1) The duration of the pilot program.
(2) A method of reporting data.
(3) The types of clients involved, which shall include persons required to attend mental health outpatient treatment as a result of both civil and criminal proceedings.
(4) The caseload of workers involved.
(5) A method of ascertaining cost and cost effectiveness of the program.
(6) A method of ascertaining effectiveness of training including oral and written evaluation by mental health professionals and probation and parole officers.
(7) Control group monitoring.
B. The task force shall make a report to the Senate Committee on Judiciary, Section C and the House Committee on the Administration of Criminal Justice on the results of the pilot program by April 1, 1986, and every year thereafter on the progress of the entire program.
Acts 1985, No. 925, §2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.