2015 Kentucky Revised Statutes
CHAPTER 154A - STATE LOTTERY
- 154A.010 Definitions for chapter.
- 154A.020 State lottery created -- Administration by corporation -- Management -- Intent of General Assembly -- Senate confirmation required for corporation existence.
- 154A.030 Board of directors -- Senate confirmation -- Qualifications -- Terms -- Removal -- Chairman -- Standards of conduct -- Compensation -- Meetings -- Quorum -- Records -- Appointment and confirmation of corporation president -- Duties -- Removal -- Open board meetings.
- 154A.040 Records of corporation deemed open -- Exceptions -- Circuit Court jurisdiction of records.
- 154A.050 Duties of board.
- 154A.060 Conduct and administration of lottery games -- Powers and duties of corporation -- Authorized contracts -- Withholding lottery prize money for child support arrearages and default on higher education loans.
- 154A.063 Prohibited lottery games.
- 154A.065 Contests involving horses may be basis for a lottery.
- 154A.070 Powers and duties of corporation's president.
- 154A.080 Personnel program for employees -- Conflict of interest provisions -- Background investigations -- Employment of specified persons by corporation prohibited.
- 154A.090 Appeals -- Circuit Court alternatives.
- 154A.100 Bond, letters of credit or other surety.
- 154A.110 Prizes taxable -- Withholdings from prize -- Verification rules and prize payments, exceptions -- Unclaimed prize money -- Corporation's liability -- Ineligibility to purchase tickets and receive prizes -- Conditions for assignment of prize.
- 154A.120 Procurement procedures -- Administrative regulations for procurement -- Bidding and negotiation processes.
- 154A.130 Deposit of moneys -- Expenditures and investments authorized -- Allocation of funds -- Transfer of revenues to general fund -- Lottery trust account -- Credit from general fund to literacy fund and higher education scholarships -- Postaudit of corporation's books and records -- Functions of Auditor of Public Accounts -- Annual newspaper publication of information.
- 154A.140 Acceptance and expenditure of moneys by corporation -- Corporation to be self sustaining and self funded.
- 154A.150 Ticket distribution.
- 154A.160 Prohibitions.
- 154A.400 Statewide network of lottery retailers -- Criteria for selection -- Uniform fees -- Suspension, revocation or termination of contract -- Purchase or lease of on-line equipment -- Contracts not transferable or assignable -- Certificates -- General Assembly members not prohibited from being retailers -- Payment of prize -- Sales tax exemption.
- 154A.410 Content of contracts -- Powers of president in regard to contracts.
- 154A.420 Proceeds from ticket sales to constitute trust fund -- Administrative regulation governing retailers' deposit of lottery proceeds -- Liability of lottery retailers -- Priority of debt to corporation -- Lien to secure retailer's obligation to remit proceeds.
- 154A.430 Computation of retailer's rental payments.
- 154A.440 Ticket price -- Gift -- Sale -- Tickets given as means of business promotion -- Location of sale.
- 154A.450 Lottery vending machines located within sight of retailer's employee -- Exceptions.
- 154A.600 Purchase, lease, or lease-purchase of goods or services -- Investigation of prospective contractees -- Disclosure requirements -- Prohibited contracts, exceptions -- Vendor's performance bond, letter of credit or deposit of security -- Liquidated damages -- Laws governing contracts.
Criminal Background Investigations
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.