2014 Kentucky Revised Statutes
CHAPTER 625 - TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS
- 625.010 Repealed, 1988.
- 625.020 Circuit Court jurisdiction.
- 625.025 Extension of wardship to age twenty-one.
- 625.030 Repealed, 1988.
- 625.040 Petition.
- 625.0405 Appointment of attorney to represent indigent parent for termination of rights for purpose of adoption -- Expenses paid by prospective adoptive parents to be submitted to court -- Penalty.
- 625.0407 Attorney not to represent both biological and adoptive parents -- Penalty.
- 625.041 Party to action -- Guardian ad litem to be appointed.
- 625.042 Conduct of hearings.
- 625.043 Termination orders.
- 625.044 Child's right to inherit following termination.
- 625.045 Confidentiality and sealing of files and records.
- 625.046 Effect of termination order.
- 625.050 Petition.
- 625.060 Parties to action.
- 625.065 Putative father party to proceedings.
- 625.070 Service of process.
- 625.080 Conduct of hearings.
- 625.090 Grounds for involuntary termination of parental rights.
- 625.100 Termination orders.
- 625.104 Child's right to inherit following termination.
- 625.108 Confidentiality and sealing of files and records.
- 625.110 Appeals.
- 625.120 Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.