2014 Kentucky Revised Statutes
CHAPTER 209 - PROTECTION OF ADULTS
- 209.005 Elder Abuse Committee -- Membership -- Duties -- Annual report.
- 209.010 Purpose and application of chapter.
- 209.020 Definitions for chapter.
- 209.030 Administrative regulations -- Reports of adult abuse, neglect, or exploitation -- Cabinet actions -- Status and disposition reports.
- 209.032 Query as to whether prospective or current employee has validated substantiated finding of adult abuse, neglect, or exploitation -- Administrative regulations -- Central registry of substantiated findings made on or after July 15, 2014.
- 209.035 Cabinet's authority to promulgate administrative regulations on general adult services.
- 209.040 Remedies -- Injunctive relief.
- 209.050 Immunity from civil or criminal liability.
- 209.060 Privileged relationships not ground for excluding evidence.
- 209.070 Repealed, 1980.
- 209.080 Title.
- 209.090 Legislative intent.
- 209.100 Emergency protective services.
- 209.110 Petition -- Guardian ad litem -- Summons -- Notice -- Hearing -- Report to court -- Fee.
- 209.115 Disqualification from serving in fiduciary capacity for felony conviction under KRS Chapter 209.
- 209.120 Findings by court -- Limitations of court's power -- Termination of order.
- 209.130 Ex parte order of court -- Implementation.
- 209.140 Confidentiality of information.
- 209.150 Who may make criminal complaint.
- 209.160 Spouse abuse shelter fund -- Department of Revenue to administer -- Cabinet for Health and Family Services to use -- Primary service providers.
- 209.170 Staffing requirements.
- 209.180 Prosecution of adult abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- 209.190 Prosecutor's manual.
- 209.195 Electronic development of and access to educational and training courses and materials.
- 209.200 Repealed, 2000.
Senior and Physically Disabled Adult Discount Program
- 209.400 Legislative intent.
- 209.410 Definitions.
- 209.420 Senior and Physically Disabled Adult Discount Program for retail goods and services.
Immunization in Long-Term Care Facilities
- 209.550 Definitions for KRS 209.550 to 209.554.
- 209.552 Immunization against pneumococcal disease and influenza -- Documentation -- Immunization of employees.
- 209.554 Administrative regulations -- Educational literature -- Negotiation for price of vaccines -- Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.