2014 Kentucky Revised Statutes
CHAPTER 117A - UNIFORM MILITARY AND OVERSEAS VOTERS ACT
- 117A.005 Short title.
- 117A.010 Definitions for chapter.
- 117A.020 Elections to which voting procedures apply.
- 117A.030 Powers and duties of Secretary of State.
- 117A.040 Voting precinct and address of overseas voter -- Administrative regulations.
- 117A.050 Registration to vote -- Postcard application or equivalent -- Declaration accompanying federal ballot -- Electronic transmission system.
- 117A.060 Application by covered voter -- Declaration -- Informing election official that voter is covered.
- 117A.070 Application for military-overseas ballot.
- 117A.080 Transmission of ballot and balloting materials to covered voters -- Electronic transmission.
- 117A.090 Deadline for valid military-overseas ballot.
- 117A.100 Use of federal write-in absentee ballot.
- 117A.110 Counting of valid military-overseas ballot.
- 117A.120 Declaration concerning material misstatement of fact.
- 117A.130 Electronic information about receipt of application and ballot.
- 117A.140 Electronic mail address -- Standing request for electronic delivery.
- 117A.150 Sample ballot.
- 117A.160 Mistakes and omissions that do not invalidate documents or ballots -- Notarization or authentication not required.
- 117A.170 Injunction and other equitable relief.
- 117A.180 Application and construction.
- 117A.190 Chapter may modify or supersede federal act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.