2011 Kentucky Revised Statutes
Subtitle 9. Deferred Deposit Service Business and Check Cashing
- 286.9.010 Definitions for subtitle.
- 286.9.020 Requirement of license.
- 286.9.030 Exemptions from applicability of this subtitle.
- 286.9.035 Deferred deposit transaction agreement with unlicensed person void.
- 286.9.040 Qualifications for license -- Liability of surety.
- 286.9.050 Manner of application for license -- Form.
- 286.9.060 Materials to accompany application -- Investigation fee.
- 286.9.070 Investigation by department -- Issuance of license -- Posting of license -- License period -- Licensee's duty to notify department -- Transfer or assignment of license -- Abandonment.
- 286.9.071 Moratorium on deferred deposit service business licenses.
- 286.9.072 Compliance with federal and state law required.
- 286.9.073 Agent for service of process required.
- 286.9.074 Recordkeeping requirements of licensees.
- 286.9.075 Complaints filed against licensees -- Investigative powers of commissioner.
- 286.9.080 Licenses -- Renewal and reinstatement.
- 286.9.090 Authority to promulgate administrative regulations -- Compliance examination and fee -- Examination, inspection, and confidentiality of records -- Powers of commissioner.
- 286.9.100 Procedures to be followed by licensees.
- 286.9.102 Requirements of disclosure by licensees -- Fees and service charges -- Acceptance, payment, and deposit of checks.
- 286.9.104 Annual reports filed by licensees with commissioner.
- 286.9.105 Filing reports of federal currency reporting, recordkeeping, and suspicious transaction reporting.
- 286.9.110 Revocation or suspension of license -- Effect of denial, revocation, suspension, expiration, or surrender of license -- Circuit Court remedy.
- 286.9.120 Administrative complaint -- Hearing for denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- 286.9.125 Emergency order suspending, conditioning, limiting, or restricting a license.
- 286.9.128 Consent order for resolution of matters arising under subtitle.
- 286.9.130 Stay, suspension, or postponement of order.
- 286.9.140 Database of outstanding deferred deposit transactions -- Submitting and accessing data.
- 286.9.990 Penalty for violation of this subtitle.
- 286.9.991 Civil penalty for violation of subtitle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.