2021 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 - Crimes And Punishments
Article 64 - Crimes Against The Public Morals
- 21-6401 Promoting obscenity; promoting obscenity to minors.
- 21-6402 Promotion to minors of material harmful to minors.
- 21-6403 Gambling; definitions.
- 21-6404 Gambling.
- 21-6405 Illegal bingo operation.
- 21-6406 Commercial gambling.
- 21-6407 Dealing in gambling devices.
- 21-6408 Unlawful possession of a gambling device.
- 21-6409 Installing communication facilities for gamblers.
- 21-6410 False membership claim.
- 21-6411 Unlawful acts concerning animals; definitions.
- 21-6412 Cruelty to animals.
- 21-6413 Unlawful disposition of animals.
- 21-6414 Unlawful conduct of dog fighting; unlawful attendance of dog fighting; unlawful possession of dog fighting paraphernalia.
- 21-6415 Illegal ownership or keeping of an animal.
- 21-6416 Harming or killing certain dogs.
- 21-6417 Unlawful conduct of cockfighting; unlawful attendance of cockfighting; unlawful possession of cockfighting paraphernalia.
- 21-6418 Permitting a dangerous animal to be at large.
- 21-6419 Selling sexual relations.
- 21-6420 Promoting the sale of sexual relations.
- 21-6421 Buying sexual relations.
- 21-6422 Commercial sexual exploitation of a child.
- 21-6423 Violation of a consumer protection order.
- 21-6424 Unlawful use of a communication facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.